Do you think this is right? Is this cheating? What would you do? What grade do you think you would get on the exam? What happens when you get a job and don't know what to do? Would you go to a Doctor who did this?
Yes, Because The Internet Has Its Advantages And Its Disadvantages But Can Definitely Help You When I Comes To Preparing For And Final Exam Or Etc. In Some Way It Is A Form Of Cheating Because Your Getting The Answers From Another Source Besides From The Knowledge From Your Head And It Isn't Because Your Probably Still Getting Answers From The Internet That You Could Use To Study For The Actual Exam That Could Be Similar To The Actual Thing. If It Was Me Then I Would Just Accept The Chance Of Failing Rather Than Cheating Or Copy From Anyone. To Be Honest, I Guess Somewhere Between A "B" Or "A". Then I Wouldn't Be Able To Do Anything At The Job Because Of The Inexperience That Person Had Or Still Has. No, I Wouldn't Because I Would Not Want Anyone To Exam My Body That Has No Experience That Could Tell Me Something That Has Nothing To Do With The Condition Of My Body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment